Baby Berecz is a boy!!! See for yourself above. Just follow the arrow. We found out this morning, and we're so excited. Nobody more so than Steve. It was all he could do to stay in his seat. I had started to prepare myself for both, as I didn't want to feel disappointed either way. But when we learned he really IS a he, I was shocked! It still feels a bit surreal, but it's fantastic to know! Now the fun can begin! Finalizing names, shopping, etc. I've already totally revamped the registry! So, week 17 and all is well. I'm fighting a chest cold, but Dr. Hsu said I can take Robitussin and Benedryl, and she wrote me a prescription for a Z-pack in case that doesn't help. Gotta get better before our trip to the beach with the family next week!
Hopefully the Lakers can pull out a win over Boston in game 3 tonight at Staples Center. I'm in too good a mood (despite the awful cold) for a loss!

No comments:
Post a Comment