Steve and I are guessing that this means he's going to decide to come tonight. Steve predicts 3am. We shall see!
Either way, it's good to know that the end is in sight. And luckily, my parents (who arrived on Saturday) will still have plenty of time to spend with their new grandson. We should be settled at home well before Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for!

2 comments:
Wow - so soon! I know you are so excited! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!!
You look so adorable. I'm glad that you had a great pregnancy and seemed to enjoy every moment of it. Your journey into parenthood has already started on such a positive note and I know it will continue. Good luck and I love you....you are going to do great!!! Try not to curse Steve out too much during delivery :) I chose to take my anger out on my doc...I think I f-bombed her once or twice..hee hee!!!
Post a Comment