It's a special place for me, and I felt drawn there for many reasons.
I lit a candle and placed it in the same spot where I put one a year ago with a prayer for a child. To be there with my beautiful Lukasz was very special.
My candle carries with it the following petitions:
A prayer of thanks. For my beautiful, perfect son. My blessing. My miracle. My light.
A prayer of hope. For Steve and I to land on our feet and start over someplace new and fresh. For a new beginning. For bigger and better things. For exciting challenges. For our dreams to come true.
A prayer of peace and mercy. For my uncle Mickey. His Myelofibrosis is worsening. It's not looking good. We are not optimistic of a positive outcome, as further treatments will only buy him time. I pray he is filled with peace. I pray God grants him His mercy and gives him a place in heaven where he can watch over and protect his wife, children and grandchildren. Miracles do happen, but if that be not thy will, please see that he is at peace.
A prayer of strength. For my family. My mother, my grandparents, my aunt. May they have the strength to know that he'll be going to a better place. May their memories see them through.
A prayer of gratitude. For my health. For Steve's health. For Lukasz's health. For my parents and my sister. For all of us to stay healthy and enjoy our many blessings.
And finally for all those who have asked for prayers for themselves and their loved ones. Please hear their petitions.

No comments:
Post a Comment