Well, one down, one more to go!
As long as we were still anticipating football, I knew I still had time before the little one comes. But now...the season is upon us! And we're reminded that, before too long, we'll be three!
We watched game 1...Penn State vs. Coastal Carolina...at The Corner Office with other Orange County Penn State faithful. Unlike seasons past, it was very easy to get up for the 9am kickoff. (No partying and drinking the night before!) And to be honest, I prefer it this way. I wore my custom made "Future Nittany Lion" t-shirt and it was rather funny to hear about all of the folks who asked others "Is Holly pregnant??" It was also a lot of fun to watch as a spectator and not as chapter president! I'm very relieved that the torch has been passed along and the new leaders are doing a great job!

No comments:
Post a Comment