Below: What happens when a pregnant former cheerleader is told "strike a cheer pose!"
Another win for PSU! Whew! So far so good. Could this really be "our" season? Time will tell. Meanwhile, we're enjoying another winning weekend over Illinois (38-24.) Kickoff was 5pm Pacific. Much more fun to go to the viewing party with the chapter at that time than it is 9am! (Though next week...vs. Purdue...back to 9am.)
Tomorrow we have our hospital tour. I'm anxious to see the facilities and learn everything I need to know for the "big day!"
I'm still feeling fine, however the fatigue is really beginning to kick in. I seem to get very tired very quickly, and this morning I found it challenging to do much. I sat through most of the football game, which is unusual for me. But nice because I actually got to SEE it! I suspect this may not improve much over the next 8 weeks. We shall see!

1 comment:
Looking really great Holly! In the end I know it gets tough - hang in there! Not much longer. Have fun on the tour!
Post a Comment